WE ARE HERE TO HELP

This page is meant to direct students to some sites that I think are important for them so as to learn English and at the same time prepare for the exam. I hope this will be of great help. May everybody succeed inshallah! I wish success for the members of the drama group LIGHTHOUSE (The Prestigious Lalla Salma High School- Sefrou)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

العلم نور والجهل عار

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
***
اقرأباسم ربك الذي خلق. خلق الانسان
---
من علق. اقرأ وربك الأكرم الذي
---
علم بالقلم. علم الانسان مالم يعلم
------------------------
السلام عليكم

تضم هاته الصفحة وصلات الى مواقع مهمة ومفيدة لطلبتنا الأعزاء
أتمنى أن يجدوا فيها ما يبحثون عنه وما يفيدهم في التحصيل
والاستفادة
هاته العناوين لمواقع أنشأتها بنفسي ولمواقع أخرى دات فائدة

والله ولي التوفيق

***********************************************************

1 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2006 8:04 AM, Blogger Antonio said…

    Hola! Well done on a nice blog Mohamed Ouhassi. I was looking for information on learn spanish online free and came across your post العلم نور والجهل عار - not precisely what I was looking for related to learn spanish online free but an interesting read all the same!

    You see I've just started out learning Spanish. I think I've found a pretty good method, but I'm constantly trying to learn more - faster - and improve. I can't wait to get over to Panama. Already made contact with a few hot Latina chicks. Looks VERY promising. Just got to improve on the Spanish :o)

    If you'd like to keep an eye on my progress and perhaps provide some helpful advice, everyone's welcome. Please just surf over to Learn Spanish for Love. I look forward to meeting you.

    Hasta luego!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home